Nam San Donkkatsu

For lunch, we walked up Nam San to the famous donkatsu street.  Though all the lines were long, it moved quickly and we were seated within 20 minutes.  With so many donkatsu restaurant options, we just went to the one my colleague recommended.

We ordered 2 Originals (8,000 KRW each) and a Curry Katsu (9,000KRW) for our meals.  The portions were huge and the katsu was very tasty.  Hubby didn't like his curry one as much I as I liked mine.  He said his was soggy, but I didn't have that issue with my dish.

Afterward, we got some soft ice cream next door and enjoyed a lovely walk through Nam San (entrance right across the street). It was the first day of the Cherry Blossoms coming into season and we were lucky to have such a scenic stroll.  Perfect ending to a cheap, tasty lunch.