First Saturday in Seoul (Photo Entry)

Walked around Dongdaemun, Myeongdong, and Insadong today.  Fun day!


1,000 KRW and something I could easily eat every single day.  It is like a hollow pancake with a very light coating of honey & cinnamon in the middle.  The outer shell is like a crispy crepe.  Delicious!

I really wanted to eat this the last time I was in Seoul, but never hungry enough.  This time, I went for it anyway and it was just as good as I thought it would be.  Corndog married to french fries.  Yum.


Doota Food Court


Affogato at Jeon's coffee shop.  Korea is known for being serious about their ice cream and it really lived up to the hype.




Street food is amazing in Myeongdong.  Where else can you get chocolate covered strawberries between shops?



Mixed drinks vendor....what?!
Ended the night with 1,000 KRW ice cream we bought at 7-11.  Really damn good.