First Friday Night in Seoul - 서촌길 돈까스 (Don Katsu Gyeongbokgung)

Completed my first week of work in Seoul and feel accomplished.  I love it so far and am feeling so lucky to have the opportunity to live here for several months.

To celebrate the end of my first week, we decided to go to the first place we had dinner the last time we were in Seoul.  I remember how tired we were after that long flight and how satisfied we were after we ate here.  Our second meal here was just as satisfying and a memorable way for me to close out my first week as an ex-pat in Korea.  

I feel very blessed to be here with my husband.  I honestly don't know what could make me happier.

Homemade Garlic Pork Don Katsu

Ordered the same thing as last time - the Fish Katsu.   Not greasy at all and compliments the rice which is seasoned with a little sesame oil and veggies.  So good!