인사동 교자 - Delicious Mandoo Guk

Jet lag is evil.  I am so tired, but I'm doing my best to remain upbeat and awake so I can get a decent nights rest before I go into the office tomorrow.  I hope it goes well.  I'm not really nervous about going into work, but I am a little anxious about making a bad first impression.  There are some fundamental things beyond language that I am not familiar with that I should be.  Case in point, the metric system. My first run in with the metric system was the thread mill today. The speed is calculated in kph and distance in meters.  I needed time to determine my run speed...sad.  Second encounter, the thermostat in my room.  It is in Celsius - ugh.

Anyway, it is rainy here in Seoul, but it was a good, productive day.  Went to the gym, had breakfast in the lounge, did some work, properly unpacked, and had literally the mandoo guk I've ever had.  Ahh, I'm really loving Insadong.