Sayonara Tokyo

We spent our final day walking around Roppongi Hills, enjoying a leisurely stroll around the area. Ironically, we spent the entire week outside of Roppongi Hills and wish we took the advice of a friend to stay in Shinjuku where we did spend the majority of our time.  On the bright side, lesson learned and we know exactly where we will stay the next time.

Anyway, we shall miss Tokyo and in the future, hope to visit the other provinces.  Tokyo will definitely be a stop along the way though.  The people are so friendly and the city is so unbelievably clean and safe.  The culture is amazing and now I understand why it is often referred to as the world's culinary mecca known for its quality and service.  



Though we were sad to leave, I was really happy to find this melon bun.  It is silly, but I read about this popular morning pastry on a few blogs and looked for it throughout the week without success.  Ironically, I found this at small convenience store on the way back to our rental.  It was really good and I'm glad I got a chance to try it before we left.  Thanks Tokyo for a great week, we will miss you.