Hubby turned Chef - thanks to Blue Apron.com

Blue Apron was introduced to me by my co-worker who, like me and many others, has difficulty finding the time to make dinner during the workweek. She introduced me to this site and I am so grateful!  After 5 years of marriage, Blue Apron achieved a great feat.  It got my husband to cook!  

This service does the majority of the prep for you and delivers it to your doorstep.  Essentially, they send you exactly measured pre-portioned ingredients, along with easy to follow recipe cards that allows you to have dinner on the table in 35 minutes or less.  I no longer have to make a shopping list, go to the grocery store, or spend a ton of time prepping.  The other beauty of it is that it allows me to sample new things without investing in a ton of ingredients that I might not otherwise use again.

We got our delivery this week and Hubby made all three delicious dinners.  We liked the Ethopian chicken the best and I just got a big bottle of the berbere spice because I know it will forever be in our rotation now.  

http://www.blueapron.com/recipes/shrimp-risotto-with-watercress

http://www.blueapron.com/recipes/beef-pad-see-ew-with-birdseye-chilis