Jewelry Making Class

Kat and I enrolled in a class to make our own necklaces.  I thought it would be fun, but it was actually really stressful.  60 minutes, 12 students, 1 instructor and a million ugly beads. 

My piece came out decent, but that's because ...
1) I realized quickly that I wouldn't use any of the ugly plastic beads the instructor gave me
2) 20 minutes into the class I accepted that jewelry making would not become a core talent
3) 48 minutes into the class I had nothing assembled and am feeling pretty bad about myself
4) 48.5 minutes into the class I look over at Kat's necklace and begin to feeling MUCH better about myself  (sorry Kat, this is true)
5) 50 minutes into the class I realize the only thing between me and a beer was this damn string
6) 53 minutes - I'm done. 

Next stop - Pigs n Whistles for a beer, burger and great convo with my buddy Kat.