Meat. Meat. Meat. Dylan Prime - New York, NY

Hubby likes his steak medium rare, hold the sauce.  He genuinely likes the taste of meat and doesn't seem to mind it bleeding all over his plate.  I, on the other hand, like to think my prime rib wasn't once standing on all fours innocently grazing in a pasture.  However, I do realize that protein (in moderation) is good for you and probably much healthier than my primary source of nutrition (coffee and carbs).

We decided to try a steakhouse we haven't been to and since Dylan Prime had great reviews on NYMag, we thought, why not?

Though we only went there once, it is probably going to be our only time.  The food was fine, but with so many great steakhouses in the city, there wasn't anything special or extraordinary that made it worth a second visit.  Perhaps there is a bit of bias since it is Tribeca and locational undesireable as I like all my restaurants to be on a numbered street and sit on an avenue from 1st - 9th. 

Service was fine, my hubby thought his ribeye was well cooked, the fries were really good, the spinach okay and even if my prime rib didn't bleed more than I would have liked, it still would have been just a 3 star experience. 

http://www.dylanprime.com/

I still like Del Frisco's, Uncle Jack's and Captial Grill the best...though they are chain restaurants they always hit the spot and over the multiple of times I've been to all three establishments, they have been consistently very good and hit the spot.