Groupon and Gilt, Ideeli, Oh my...Gammeok, Palisades Park, NJ

Who doesn't like a good deal? I know I love them! Extreme couponing at one time seemed like a great idea, but it required a lot of energy and I just didn't have the time (or patience) to do it justice. Thanks to the internet however, my inbox is flooded with new deals everyday and the hunt for deals is over.

We recently went to Gammeeok with a Groupon and I was really happy with it. It is actually a restaurant we like to go to and we had a few dishes we never tried there before. The Groupon ($18) got us Pajun, Mandoo and Kalbi which IS a lot of food, but not satisfying without rice so we also ordered the Dol Sot Bibim Bap. Of all four dishes, I was surprised that I really liked the mandoo. It was seasoned nicely and inspired me to work on my perfecting my own mandoo. I got the wrappers ready...just need to work on tweaking my filling. Mandoo challenge accepted!